Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hitler Prophesied in Painting?

 Die Wilde Jagd 
by Franz von Stuck

First, I have to thank Wotan's Krieger for blowing my mind with his post about this painting at his blog Aryan Myth and Metahistory. I am, though I know I come off as wildly superstitious at times and gullible and naive, I'm really very cynical and skeptical. Anyone who can comment upon whether Hitler could have actually seen this painting growing up? what is the proof? Was this painting for certain painted the year of Der Fuhrer's birth 1889? I have read C.G.Jung and Miguel Serrano about the archetype and avatar of Wotan, one believes in the real existence of the All-father while Jung, I just can't quite understand if he really believed in a greater higher plane of existence beyond this? But both connected Hitler with Wotan and here we have a painting of Wotan leading the Oskorei in Das Wilde Heer from the same year of Hitler's birth looking just like Him! Am I leaping too readily in my statements? Any greater info on this would be appreciated and I hope that others can benefit from seeing this! Frankly I am still in shock!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked the article. If I learn anything further about this painting I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete